Saturday, September 22, 2018

Drip System

Someone inspired me to put a drip system in my yard.  I'm starting next week with the garden beds that I've never been able to get water to consistently because of my busy schedule, the veggie crop area, and the front along the white picket fence.  I'm hoping everything goes without too much of a problem.  My sprinkler/water system is kind of a mess.  I'll be researching what I need and my gardener is going to start on Monday most likely.  I'm really excited to do this and hope it makes a difference in how the views below look in the future.  

That's Abe, our new kitten prowling around.



I can't wait to see if my veggies flourish with a drip system!  
My gardener is also going to reinforce a couple of those fence areas.
Thank goodness.  



No comments:

Post a Comment