Saturday, March 22, 2014
Our rose tree fell in the big windstorm a couple of weeks ago. Our gardener tried to fix it with some stakes from our painted tree that fell, but it is leaning again. I hope he can try and fix it again. Its so beautiful, it would be a shame to have to cut it down.
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Sunday, March 2, 2014
I have a lot of starters. I think I will have enough
to share with Mom and Jessica!
They are already sprouting!
But I needed to do something about them, they might
get too wet!
So, I let them get a little rain and then I moved the all inside.
Now, they are happier and continue to grow!
We'll put them outside in a few days.
Friday, February 21, 2014
- Fit in a weekly/daily water routine. Possibly water at night?
- Fix the hose and put on the water sprayer attachment thing.
- Weed and replant around the painted tree.
- Get worm farm ready for Oliver.
- Plant jasmine along water can fence.
- Plant more lavender in the purple garden.
Plant the flat of plants mom got for me yesterday.
- Look into getting a sign made for my garden.
- Figure out what to do with the wood pieces that have fallen off the playhouse.
- Clean out the composting area.
- Weed all garden beds.
Plant flowers in at least one garden bed and see how they do.Now observe them.
- Plant hanging plants. Maybe get some from the Van Man at the Farmer's Market.
- Move all starters Friday afternoon/evening inside for the weekend. Its going to rain a lot this weekend, make sure they don't drown. Watch other new plantings outside!
- Put mulch around azaleas.