Saturday, April 14, 2012

Parking Easment

I have a kind of large parking easement in front of my home.  The man at the end of my street owns the easement in front of my home and the neighbors next door.  I'm not really sure how easements work, I guess I'll need to figure that out someday.  The first thing he asked me when I met him was, "Do you plan on parking an RV here?"  Um, no.  I guess the people who lived here before kept one there for over a year.  My daycare parents pull in and out and some neighbors park there when they have parties, thats about it.    

I do have a plan for the easement area...

I'm sure it will be ok.


Pretty!

My plan is: I want to put yard art here.  
Maybe a chair and some potted plants.  

Thats my only plan for this area.  For now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment