Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Season List

My list for what I want to accomplish in my garden for the coming seasons.  I will come back to this list to add and cross off what I have accomplished!


Fall:

-Plant fall crop.  Lettuce, spinach, etc... in this area!


Winter:


-Same as Fall and in this area.


Spring:



-Not sure what I want to do, but something in this area.


-Plant pretty, whimsical, overgrown looking flowers in all my garden beds.  Lots of colors!  Name each one and post a pretty sign somewhere in the bed.  Get help from my good friend who is a writer to name one and help pick out flowers for one of the garden beds. 

-Continue work on spring veggies and fruits.




Summer:





-See if I can grow lots of pumpkins and sunflowers.  But watch my water usage.



No comments:

Post a Comment