Friday, June 20, 2014

List

My list for the summer:

1.  Figure out tree watering.
2.  Research lavender care.
3.  Straighten up rock garden.
4.  Plant sunflowers and morning glory for the summer.
5.  Weed the garden beds.
6.  Weed the trunk garden area.
7.  Refresh kitch garden.
8.  Tidy up the garden table area.
9.  Clean the chairs on Oliver's deck.
10.  Work on Oliver's deck container garden.
11.  Read and look over what still needs to be done on the last list I wrote.
12.  Tomatoes- work on tying them up better and trimming leaves.
13. Get mulch from the street next to my shed.  Put around azaleas.
14.  Get another Mallow plant or whatever it is called for the purple garden.  Go to Four Queens.
15.  Weed area near the morning glory and poppies.
16.  Weed and straighten up converse garden.  Add new succulents and shoes.
17.  Figure out when to name all my garden beds and design themes for them.  Consult my writer friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment