Thursday, March 29, 2012

Soil Mates

A while ago I found this cute book at the book store.  It has cute chapters about different seeds that are compatible when you grow them together.  You can also find lists online, but the book was so cute!  Its on my need to read and put on my bookshelf list!

So, I planted strawberries and spinach together.  I love eating juicy red strawberries!  Spinach is my favorite for making salads.  (I love the deep, dark, earthy taste.  I can't wait for it to sprout!  Yum!)



Spinach, Strawberries, and Cilantro.



Yum!

Cilantro that I planted in the fall.


Tonight I planted two other soil mates.  Radish and broccoli.  Hopefully, we get some broccoli!  Yummy!

I will update this post with pictures and thoughts as spring moves forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment