Friday, February 21, 2014

Four Queens

Four Queens Nursery is right down the street form El Plantio on HWY 78, close to my home.  It had everything I was looking for at cheap prices.  It felt like I was more in someones backyard, hopefully it doesn't become more commercialized because then the prices will probably go up.  


Lantana, not sure what the middle one is called-research,
and Mexican Sage Bush.

A little creepy being on my own at this nursery.


This is my front yard.  These daisies started in a 
gallon container a couple years ago.  I got some
more to plant in the back.  I want them to spread like these ones!
I will also try and cut a little from this one and plant in the back.

This is the plant I was looking for at the
nurseries.  Glad I found it at Four Queens.
I planted it in the back by the railroad ties
with the other two above.  Hopefully they
all flourish and I can make a pretty purple
flower garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment