Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rock Garden

I set some of the stuff we have been collecting for our rock garden out today.  It felt really good putting it out there!  Now, I just need to figure out the rock part!!!

I need to do something about the sandbox.
Thinking.

I'll probably move everything around again.
Especially when I get Oliver's input!

My gardener was able to put the plaque 
on the bench.  I had a hard time trying to
screw it in.  I'm not good at things like that.

My water can/gas can garden.  I would like to make
this a bulb garden too.  We'll see if my hyacinths
come back up from last year!

Hopefully the future site of some
beautiful poetry readings.


I couldn't resist. Oliver's old rain
boots that he would never take off.
I need to put a plant in them!

My $5 Sun Wind chime from Major Market!
I kept singing this song when I was looking for
a place to hang it!  Here is another neat
video of the song.  Oliver loved singing
it with me when he was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment