Sunday, September 16, 2018

Plans

I went back to the Buena Creek Nursery.  I think they got a new sign.  I don't remember there being goat milk for sale!  I went with the intention of ordering a jacaranda tree.  I tried in the summer but the lady owner never followed through.  So I went back!  She is going to send me pictures this week of the ones available to me.  I'm pretty excited.  I think this will be the first tree/plant in my yard that will help my garden seem more like a english cottage garden.  Baby steps....




I love this room. I want to make something
like this in my yard.  

I've been brainstorming today....where I could so something
like this in my garden.  Maybe I could call it fern gully or fern
something.

Oliver sat in this neat garden cottage while I was busy...

I brought home a duranta plant which is 
something I've been wanting to get all summer.
It was just so so hot, I was scared to bring anything
home!  I think it's semi safe now.  

I'll keep my eye on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment