Thursday, August 28, 2014

Neighborhood

If you follow your heart in my backyard to the back fence you will meet my hairdresser or her husband who is sometimes doing yard work down on that part of their property.  Or their dogs or their beautiful daughters.  They are all so nice!

So, here is her little gem of a hair salon:








Meow.

On the topic of the winery and two homes, Andrea said she thinks they have both been sold.  At least that is what she heard.  We both still have a whole bunch of ideas for the winery.  Hers are all boutiquey and weddingly, mine are a little more community based- community garden/literacy center/farmer's market/coffee shop kind of idea.  I was outside with Irma and Mari today- Sergio's wife and daughter and they loved my idea.  

I'm glad I live on a street of dreamers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment