Monday, August 25, 2014

Property

I think the soil is really good around my home.  Someone good needs to purchase the winery that is at the end of 15th Avenue in my little neighborhood area.  They can grow a whole bunch of yummy things! 

There are two home sold separately that belonged to the Winemaker and his mom. They are gone now, after being evicted.  They just sort of fell apart and didn't take care of the historic winery very well.

The winery is being sold separately by other family that still owns it.  I have heard from other neighbors that the wine making equipment is too messed up to even repair.  The property is nice thought and the historic buildings are interesting.  I will try and find real estate links tomorrow.

Our little neighborhood really wants something good to come from it.  On Thursday night I am going to the neighbor who lives above me to get my hair done.  She always has good ideas of what we;d like to see happen to the property.    She always has good ideas!

Here are my ideas:

Community Garden
Fid uo d---Oops, I'm falling asleep.  I'll fix this blog later.



Dead End.

15th Avenue






This truck is for sale too.


No comments:

Post a Comment