Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Property Update

I want to write more about the winery that has been vacant for a couple of years now.  I will do it after I talk to my neighbor Thursday night.  I am having a hard time finding links to the homes and the winery.

I'm keeping my last post the way it is because it makes me laugh.  Its really hard to write at night when you are falling asleep!
The winemaker was so odd, but interesting.  
My neighbor, Sergio, helped him at the end
when he didn't have any money left to buy
food or cigarettes.  I'm so lucky to have
nice, caring, helpful neighbors like Sergio.  



Some things I wonder:

Do the grapes have to stay?

Does it have to stay agriculture?  I think so, Chad, my brother-in-law, thought there might be zoning laws, etc., I think he is right.  He is pretty smart too.

Why does the family have all their junk out by the truck and have garage sales every weekend?

Can the homes be used for commercial purposes?

My brain is thinking a lot.  I just hope something positive comes out of this property.


No comments:

Post a Comment